This is a 12-inch ruler, created to scale. This ruler is broken into half-inch segments.
- Your downloadable sheet with ruler designs
- Glue or tape
- Download and print the ruler sheet.
- Using scissors, carefully cut out the three ruler designs along the outside solid lines.
- Attach each half along the lip to make 12 inches for each ruler.
- Apply glue or tape to the blank side of the ruler, and fold the ruler in half, matching the two sides together.
- Press firmly on the ruler to ensure that the glue or tape adheres to both sides.
- Allow the ruler to dry for a few minutes before using it.
Make sure to cut accurately the outside lines to ensure that the rulers are straight and uniform in size.
Use a ruler or straight edge to help you make precise folds along the attachment lip.
Be careful not to use too much glue or tape, as it may cause the paper to wrinkle or become too thick to measure accurately.
Enjoy your new rulers!
View/Download Resource by completing the form below