Does Your Child Have Internet Access?
Do you know that Comcast and AT&T have cheap internet service for qualifying low income families? Help your child to stay ahead this summer. If you do not have internet service at home, but you have access to a computer, you should call either company today. Choose your favorite company and get started today. You can either call them, or visit the link provided for each company below.
Affordable Internet from AT&T
- At least one resident must participate in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) ( this is commonly known as Food Stamps).
- AT&T’s wireline home Internet service must be available where you live.
- You must be in good standing with AT&T’s fixed Internet service within the last six months.
How Much Does AT&T’s Cheap Internet Cost?
If you qualify, current prices are outlined below:
10 megabits per second, for $10 per month
5 megabits per second, for $10 per month
3 megabits per second, for $5 per month
How to Sign Up
You can signup by calling AT&T directly using the numbers below:
You may also visit the website and complete your application there at AT&T Access Apply
Affordable Internet from Comcast
- Have at least one child who qualifies for the National School Lunch Program (NLSP) (free or reduced lunch at school).
- Do not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old. Families with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
- Live in an area where Comcast Internet Service is available but have not subscribed to it within the last 90 days.
How Much Does Comcast’s Affordable Internet Cost?
$9.95 per month (download speeds: up to 10 Mbps and upload speeds: up to 1 Mbps).
With Comcast’s Internet Essentials program, households may purchase a computer for $150.00. This computer comes with Microsoft Office.
How to Sign Up
Visit Comcast’s Internet essentials webpage located here, or call 1-855-846-8376.
Help your child to keep their mind as sharp as a razor over the summer, and throughout the school year, for less than the cost of a 19 inch television. Do not allow your child to start the next school year behind. Get them the help they need.
Let us know about the company that you have chosen. If you are reading this page and you have internet, share it with your Facebook friends who may only be browsing the internet on cellphones and tablets.