As the name suggests, CollaborizeClassroom.com allows for the integration and extension of the physical school, online as a portal that allows for the integration of various aspects of the school and the classroom. Teachers are able to monitor students’ activities online and they can use students’ levels of involvement to assign participation grades.
As the name suggests, CollaborizeClassroom allows for the integration and extension of the physical school, online as a portal that allows for the integration of various aspects of the school and the classroom. Teachers are able to monitor students' activities online and they can use students' levels of involvement to assign participation grades.
What are Some things that I can do With Collaborizeclassroom.com?
Teachers can create a site for their classrooms with their own URL, such as [mysite.collaborizeclassroom.com].
- Teachers from all over the site can upload or embed files and videos from all over the internet. Teachers can then use those lessons to enhance their own instruction or create discussions within their group or groups about those topics.
- Track students' activity and use their activity on the platform as a part of their participation grades.
- Segment your school or classroom into various groups so that activities can be more targeted.
- Bring the best resources from the Internet into your online classroom by attaching pictures, videos, PDF or Microsoft Office® Documents
- Make conversations more fun and interactive by accommodating different learning styles
- Connect lessons and assignments to real-world issues, in real time
- Streamline conversations and drive to specific learning outcomes with structured topic types
- Take a poll, hold a debate, post a practice test, or let your students support their arguments
- Launch student-driven projects and challenge-based learning
- Let your students be heard and support each other in dynamic conversations
I think that CollaborizeClassroom.com can be a very useful tool for the classroom, or the entire school community. Your site can even be extended to include parents of students in your class so that they are kept "in the loop". [visit]