Brain Sensei Provides all the material you need to move from zero to hero in project management.
Brain Sensei is an online platform that provides PMP (Project Management Professional) exam preparation courses. The courses use a storytelling approach to make the learning process more engaging and memorable. Brain Sensei's courses are self-paced, and they include videos, quizzes, and practice exams. The platform also offers a mobile app for convenient access to the course materials.
In the world of project management, two important certifications are the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP). CAPM is an entry-level certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This project management certification is designed for individuals with little or no project management experience. PMP, on the other hand, is a more advanced project management certification. This certification is for experienced project managers who are looking to further their knowledge and skills. In this review, we will be comparing the CAPM and PMP certifications offered by Brain Sensei to help you determine which one is right for you. Additionally, we will include a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section to address some common inquiries about these certifications.
|Course Features||CAPM® Exam Prep Course||PMP® Exam Prep Course (Self-Paced)||PMP® Exam Prep Complete Course(Live Virtual Instructor)||PMP Exam Simulator|
|Cost||$349.99 USD||$499.99 USD or $99/mth||$1199 USD||$119.99 USD|
|Access||1 year||1 year or per month||1 full year of access||6 Month|
|Contact hours/PDUs||23 hours||35 hours||35 hours||—|
|100% Refund Guarantee*||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|35 contact hours/PDUs||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|100% Pass Guarantee||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|9 Story-based modules||✅||✅||✅||✅|
|Get the Promotion|
Brain Sensei - We Make Learning Fun! Try Now!
Pros & Cons of Brain Sensei
- Variety of learning options: Brain Sensei offers options for those who are independent learning and programs for those who need independent motivation.
- Interactive learning experience: Brain Sensei uses the Articulate platform, which makes the learning experience interactive and engaging. You can touch the screen to select options, take self-assessment quizzes, and more.
- Short study time: With Brain Sensei, you only need one to two months to study for the PMP or CAPM exams, which is shorter than other prep courses.
- Complete content: You will get all the materials you need to pass the PMP or CAPM exam.
- Easy to test your skills: The self-assessments and practice exams built into Brain Sensei help you identify your weakest areas and prepare for the real exam.
- Pass Guarantee: Brain Sensei offers a 100% pass guarantee, so you can feel confident that you will pass the exam after completing their prep course. The 100% Pass Guarantee only applies to the PMP Course (Self-paced), CAPM Course (Self-paced), and the PMP Course (Live Virtual Instructor) courses
- Progress Tracking: The platform provides real-time progress tracking to help you stay motivated by showing you the progress that you are making through the course.
- Makes learning fun: The interactive nature of the course and material presentation makes learning fun and engaging.
- Limited access time: You only get 1 year of access to the materials. If you would like additional access, you will have to contract Brain sensei and pay the additional cost.
- On year
What is the Course Structure of Brain Sensei?
This course teaches you how to manage a project. You will learn about the different steps involved in managing a project, from starting it to finishing it. The course covers the responsibilities of project managers and how project management fits in an organization.
Initiating Projects This part of the course teaches you how to start a project or a new stage of an existing project. Project managers need to identify project phases to get the right authorization, and this module teaches you how to define new projects and stages.
Planning Projects This module teaches you how to plan a project. You will learn how to figure out what needs to be done, what goals to set, and what requirements are necessary to achieve those goals.
Executing Projects In this part of the course, you will learn how to do the work defined in the project management plan and achieve the set objectives.
Monitoring and Controlling Projects This module helps you understand how to track and review the progress of the project and regulate its performance. You will learn how to identify areas that need changes in the project management plan and how to initiate them.
Closing Projects This part of the course covers the processes involved in finalizing project activities to formally close project phases.
Project Management for Sponsors and Stakeholders This module covers important project management concepts, trends, and practices. You will learn how to tailor your project proposals to suit stakeholder needs in an adaptive environment.
Agile Practice Guide This module covers different project management methodologies to help you prepare for the PMP exam and gain an in-depth understanding of project management concepts.
Exam Prep and Samurai Challenges This part of the course includes practice questions to test your knowledge and track your progress. You can take unlimited practice questions with detailed answers and access a complete set of mock tests with Samurai simulations.
Leave a Reply